A fast-track introduction to emeralds, rubies and sapphires
Introducing the gemmological, practical and historical basics of the 'Big Three' in just two days: learn their key valuation criteria, as well as what they are, why they are so valuable, and how to assess this value. Hear the stories and history behind emeralds, rubies and sapphires, as well as their key gemmological characteristics. An invaluable introduction to anyone interested in or wishing to expand their knowledge of the main coloured gemstones.Accompanied by a Level 1 certificate of attendance.
Prices for Hong Kong
Two-day or four-evening classroom courses - HKD 6,600
Register for Levels 1 & 2 and benefit from a discounted fee of only HKD 19,500 for both courses.
Prices for Shanghai
Two-day classroom courses - RMB 9,900
Register for Levels 1 & 2 and benefit from a discounted fee of only RMB 28,800 for both courses.
Prices for Switzerland
Two-day classroom teaching - CHF 1,080
Lunch and cocktail reception included
Upcoming Level 1 courses
- 20 - 21 July Level 1 (day class, Mandarin) Academy Hong Kong
- 02 - 03 August Level 1 (day class, English) Academy Hong Kong
- 15 - 16 August Level 1 (day class, English) Academy Switzerland
- 23 - 25 August Level 1 (day class, Bilingual) Academy Hong Kong
- 10 - 11 September Level 1 (day class, English) Academy Hong Kong